Hotel Management Crash Course online Coaching classes via Studio based classroom
- 100+ hrs. of extensive classroom session with Mock Test Series Program.
- Preparation for NCHMCT JEE with Analytical strategy based program.
- Special focus on Service Industry based Aptitude.
- 24 × 7 On Line Test Series & Learning.
- Personality Development sessions will help in clearing WAT / GD / PI.
- Multiple online Practice Papers through student login.
|Course Duration||100+ Hours|
|Course Fee||INR 25000/ + Taxes|
ABOUT HOTEL MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE EXAM
NTA( National Testing Agency ) conducts NCHM (National Council for Hotel Management) JEE every year for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the Country. Candidates must have passed class 12 with English as a compulsory subject by September 30, 2021, to satisfy NCHMCT JEE 2021 Eligibility.
The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Do you like a career full of interesting challenges?
Then the hotel management is the right stretch for you. “What are the hotel Management courses after 12th?” This is the first thing that crosses your brain when you decide to pursue a hotel management course. Furthermore there are a number of UG courses one can study in hotel management. The Indian tourism and hospitality industry is propelling the growth in the service sector of the country. It is expected that by 2023, the hotel industry in India will be valued at INR 1,210.87 Bn. The increase in compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~13% is likely to take place during 2018-2023 owing to surge in the influx of foreign tourists and business delegates. Hence if you plan to choose some good hotel management course after class 12 from some top hotel management colleges in India especially through NCHM, you may end up in one of the top highest paying positions in the hotel and hospitality industry in the long run.
ABOUT JIGYAASU’S CRASH COURSE
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE BOUND TO LEARN
- Explanation and practice of advanced concepts relevant to the exam.
- Practice of mocks to manage time by optimizing attempt speed.
- National percentile and AI based analytics for Mock Tests.
- Shortcuts, tips and tricks to solve more questions in less time